Volume 65 (2020)
Edited by: Seweryn Blandzi and Przemysław Parszutowicz
- Marian Andrzej Wesoły, Gorgias’ Treatise ‘On Not-being or On Nature’ – Summaries, Testimonies and Polemics
- Stefania Giombini, The Trial as a Pretext. On Gorgias’ Defense of Palamedes
- Carolina Ferraro, Enchanted by Logos. Gorgias and the Problem of Language
- Przemysław Paczkowski, Gorgias: Rhetoric as Theory and Practice
- Zbigniew Danek, Platonic Gorgias and the Question of Philosopher's Political Commitment
- George Ch. Koumakis, Dialectic as Socratic Elenchus in Plato`s Gorgias. The Sophists’ Paradox on the Teaching of Political Virtue
- John Lange, Reply to George Ch. Koumakis’s Paper on Dialectic as Socratic Elenchus in Plato `s Gorgi
- Seweryn Blandzi, Is the Negation of Being a Negation of Reality? Gorgias on Relative non-Being, or on the Nature: Gorgias vs. Parmenides
Heidegger 130 years
The journal founded by Leszek Kołakowski, Bronisław Baczko and Jan Garewicz appears continuously since 1957.
© Archiwum Historii Filozofii i Myśli Społecznej 1957-2010.