Volume 55 (2010)
55th volume of the „Archive” has been, for the first time, released in collaboration with Institute of Philosophy at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Poland), with new layout, edited out by a considerably changed staff and supported by a new international Advisory Board.
- From the Editors
- François Chirpaz, The Spirit of Tragedy (Barbara Skarga in memoriam). Trans. B. Murawska
- Adam Drozdek, Anaxagoras and Human Rationality
- Adam Olech, The Defense of Socrates against K. Ajdukiewicz’s Criticism
- Seweryn Blandzi, The Goodness of Light and the Light of Good. Symbolism of Light in Ancient Gnoseology and in Eastern Christianity
- Rolf Darge, Suárez’ Disputationes metaphysicae (1597) and the Medieval Doctrines of the Transcendentals
- Jolanta Żelazna, The Notion of Substance in Spinoza’s Ethics and a Problem with its Interpretation
- Stefan Zabieglik, Early Reception of the Scottish Enlightenment in Poland
- Elżbieta Łukasiewicz, Can Common Sense Knowledge be Common? On Thomas Reid’s Self-evident Truths from the Perspective of Anthropological Linguistics
- Robert Theis, Kant’s Way to Metaphysics of Ideas. Prolegomena for Reading of the Introduction and the First Book of Transcendental Dialectics
- Marian Skrzypek, Casanova and Philosophical Libertinism
- Janusz Sidorek, Edmund Husserl’s Polemic over Skepticism and Relativism
- Piotr Pasterczyk, The Meaning of Phenomenological Interpretations of Aristotle in Genesis of Heidegger’s Fundamental Ontology
- Norbert Leśniewski, Perspectivism in Heidegger’s Nietzsche
- Theodore Kisiel, Heidegger and his Heirs
- Sławomir Mazurek, On the Alleged and Authentic Heritage of Marxism in the Philosophy of Russian Renaissance
- Maciej Soin, Facts and Values in Analytical Discussions
The journal founded by Leszek Kołakowski, Bronisław Baczko and Jan Garewicz appears continuously since 1957.
© Archiwum Historii Filozofii i Myśli Społecznej 1957-2010.